FREE Community led housing workshop BOOK ONLINE HERE
- Worried whether local residents can afford to live in your area?
- Lacking smaller homes for young people or long term residents to downsize to?
- Seeking a long term income to pay for local facilities or services?
Community led housing could be the answer! Why not come along to our Community led housing workshop and find out more?
Date and time: Wednesday 28 February 2018, 6.30-8.30pm
Location: Middleton & Aislaby Village Hall
What is Community led housing?
Community led housing is all about meeting the housing needs of your community. It’s about building affordable homes to buy or rent that are owned by the community, for the community.
With plenty of support and advice available locally and access to national funding streams, there has never been a
better time to find out more about taking forward a scheme in your town or village.
At our Community led housing workshop you will:
- Find out more about community led housing, what is involved and how to take a project forward
- Hear about the expert support and funding that is available to help you on your journey
- Take away useful information to help you understand community led housing and what steps to take next
There will be an opportunity for you to ask any questions you might have on the night. The workshop is run in
partnership with Ryedale District Council and your local Rural Housing Enabler, Colin Huby, will also be attending.
Who should attend?
Community leaders, land owners, parish council members and anyone interested in Community led housing
in the Ryedale area.
Please find attached an event flyer – we would be most grateful if you could print off a copy and put on the
notice board of your village hall/community building.
The event is completely free and refreshments will be included. Please book a place online here:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01904 704177 for further information.